Searching for Furnished Housing in DC
• Numerous listings consisting of a variety of property types can be found in metropolitan DC
• At our sister site CHBO search by location, bedrooms, monthly rent, or property type
• Each listing provides pictures and a property narrative to assist in determining suitability
• Contact the owner or representative by phone, email and in many cases text
DC Property Owners benefit from:
• Powerful exposure to both the corporate community and the individual traveler
• Access to the Owners Handbook, an excellent reference useful to learn how to succeed in corporate housing
• Quick access to these services: credit card set-up, background/credit checks, special insurance, lease documents, professional photography
* Complimentary research to determine an appropriate rental range for your property
Register as an Advertiser Find a property now
Some of whom we help:
Corporate Travelers –We serve those on business assignments, political activists, international representatives visiting the nation’s capital for a myriad number of reasons all looking for quality housing in residential settings near the city’s heart. These travelers will find fully furnished housing more comfortable than hotels or commercial complexes where their neighbors are residents and locations provide good transportation, shopping and entertainment sources.
Personal Travel – you name it we can address it, extended family visits, relocations due to transfers, medical care reasons, educational reasons etc. etc.
Insurance Claim Housing – got a claim that going to entail vacating your home for an extended period, maybe it’s more severe involving a total loss where you may need temporary housing for a year or more furnished corporate housing is a great alternative.
Traveling Nurse Housing – an economical way to meet your remote housing needs while serving you fellow man allowing you to avoid a hotel or extended stay facility, often find a place close to work with flexible rental terms.
Under Construction – keep the family sane by finding a comfortable and convenient residence where you can maintain a close to normal lifestyle while construction is completed on your new home.